Welcome to our Practice
Welcome to the dental office of Dr. Renju Thackenkary.
We are pleased to be serving the community of Frederick. We offer high quality family and cosmetic dental care at a reasonable fee. The most important person in our practice is YOU, and we will do our best to demonstrate our commitment to you every time you visit our office.
Many families are busy juggling work and school schedules. To help, we have early morning (7:30-4:30) hours and are open one Saturday of the month, so you can make dental appointments before or after work, and around your child’s school and extracurricular activities. We are dedicated to providing quality dental care to our patients with the latest advancements in dentistry, including digital radiographs,intra oral camera etc.
What are your dental needs? We offer a variety of dental services and procedures to meet all of your family’s needs. Some of our most popular services include:
- Prevention and treatment of periodontal disease
- Restorative care including crowns, bridges, and dental implants
- Preventive screenings, examinations, and cleanings
- Cosmetic care including teeth whitening and veneers
- Short term orthodontics - Six Month smiles and Invisalign
- Fast treatment to provide pain relief, including root canals and extractions
We stand behind all of our work and guarantee that it will be done right the first time. Modern dentistry has evolved to the point where even the procedures that used to cause the most fear are easier, safer, more effective, and more comfortable than ever. If you have any anxieties about visiting the dentist, we invite you to come in and give us a try.
Our staff is friendly, gentle, and kind, and will help you to feel completely at ease. Our office has a welcoming atmosphere that will reduce any stress you have over visiting the dentist.
What Are You Looking For in a Dentist?
Whether you are new to the area or just need to find a new dental home, we invite you to give us a call and find out why we are different. What can you expect when you visit our office?
- Friendly, welcoming, professional staff
- A commitment to put your health, safety, and comfort first
- A dedication to knowing our patients as people first and understanding their unique needs
- Compassionate care that addresses your concerns
- Willingness to listen carefully to your needs and goals and work together with you to create a plan to meet those goals
Our Focus Is on Prevention
Preventive care is the focus of our practice. We believe that excellent preventive care can help you avoid most common dental health concerns, including decay and periodontal disease. We’ll work with you to provide education to improve your home-care routine and comprehensive examinations to catch any developing problems quickly, when they can be treated with comfortable, inexpensive, conservative methods.
We accept Most insurances including Aetna,Assurant,Ameritus,Amerigroup,Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Care First,Cigna,Delta Dental,Maryland Healthy Smiles,MetLife,Principal ,Physicians care, Riverside,Scion Dental , United Concordia and many other major insurances.
Call our office today at (301) 501-5600 to schedule your appointment. We’re looking forward to meeting you!